Sightseeing Pindaya & Blue Water Lagoon Day Trip
From 8 :00 Am to 4:00 Pm
The area is part of the ancestral homeland of the Danu tribe There are three caves on the ridge which runs north-south, but only the southern cave can be entered and explored. It is not known whether the other two penetrate for any extended distance into the hillside. Scholars have been pushing for the site’s inclusion in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Energetic professional with minimum 3 years of experience in travel guide professional delivering high level of customer service and providing extensive knowledge and useful information throughout your trip.
1. Infant seats are not provided
2. Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
3. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with TMTM prior to travel to confirm.
4. This is a private activity. Only your group will participate.
5. An additional surcharge will apply as per additional charges as shown in following section
6. For pick up locations outside of Pyay city limits, additional surcharge will be incurred that can be paid directly to the driver as well. Especially going to airport is far from city and that will be additional charges.
7. Departure time need to informed prior and negotiable as per your preference.
Note: these are price for downtown area only.If you want to go rough road or villages, the prior discussion is required and additional fees will be applied depend on your travel.